Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Rat King

Iv been getting some smack from friends who thing im slacking (yes, You know yourself!) and so Iv decided or been pressurized to atleast make a picture blog this time around.

its been almost 3 weeks since the last time I posted and I do have a very good reason of why im slacking. I got really excited when I got the opportunity to go back home and present at the National Business Conference on Youth Unemployment and Enterprises. I was back in Botswana for a week and by the time I got back, I was a week behind my school work so you know hard work needed to be put it. I wont bore you with the details but hopefully you will enjoy this picture story.

Till I write and You read again,

Boroko (good night)

B
Arriving at SSKI airport, Botswwana


OR Tambo Business Lounge
Finally a big bed! :)

Cathedral in Arundel
lovely walk in Arundel

Home of the Duke of Norfolk


Arundel was so dreamy

Flat mate's halloween special



Eyad's Eid party

humbled...
 

The Dubai airport Jungle, no place does fake better than Dubai

Arundel

some softy walkies, LURV :)

Nothing says welcome home better than 'Segwapa', yum!
Could the answer be 'C'?


1 comment: